2020 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity
The 2020 RAM 2500 is a formidable pick-up truck for Williston jobs and offers staggering performance specs with great towing features. But how much can a RAM 2500 tow? The RAM 2500 is a heavy-duty pickup truck that’s designed to pull your toughest loads at your Stanley jobsite. With two powerful engine options, the RAM 2500 can tow tens of thousands of pounds with ease. Learn more about the RAM 2500 towing capacity and engine options with Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge below.
How Much Can a RAM 2500 Tow?
The RAM 2500 comes with two engine options that determine it’s towing capacity. When pulling loads on your Watford City job site, it’s important to know how much you’re towing to find out which engine option is best for you!
- If equipped with the 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine, the RAM 2500 can tow up to 17,540 pounds with a 4,010-pound max payload capacity.
- The 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine offers an astounding 19,680 pounds of towing capacity with a payload of 3,160 pounds.
RAM 2500 Engine Specs
You may have noticed that the RAM 2500 engine options include regular gas-powered and diesel-powered. We’ve summarized the differences between the two engines for you below:
- Standard: The 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine comes standard in the RAM 2500 and offers 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque.
- Diesel: The 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine produces 370 hp and 850 lb-ft of torque if you need maximum efficiency from your RAM 2500 truck.
RAM 2500 Towing Capabilities
The RAM 2500 doesn’t just come with amazing towing and performance capabilities, it also comes with towing features that will make towing in Dickinson more efficient and safe. We’ve outlined the details below:
- Bed Lowering Mode: This dynamic centerline display with hookup assist will make loading your equipment and DIY projects much easier in Williston.
- Warn® Zeon-12 Winch: This small but mighty winch won’t kink or fray and is rated up to 12,000 pounds for your Stanley projects.
- Trailer Camera Wiring: This system allows two cameras to watch your trailer on Dickinson roads. The feed streams directly to your Uconnect® touchscreen and allows you to monitor your equipment from the driver’s seat.
Test Drive a RAM 2500 With Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
Now that you know how much a RAM 2500 can tow, come visit us at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge to take this truck for a test drive! And while you’re here, you can learn more about the available features and the RAM 2500 sister models: the RAM 1500 and the RAM 3500. Our truck inventory has something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Contact us to set up an appointment today!
More From Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Shop for a New RAM Truck While hard work is irreplaceable, sometimes it’s better to work smarter. By utilizing a RAM work truck, you can maximize both capability and productivity on the jobsite. Why are RAM trucks so popular on the job and on the road? Our Williston dealership is here to tell you more….
Shop for a New Jeep If you’re an adventurous driver who’s looking to take the road less traveled, you need a vehicle that can deliver – that’s where Jeep comes in. Our Jeep dealer in Williston is here to dive into why this brand has been an off-road staple for so many years, and will…
Schedule Service A stark shift in temperature can compromise performance if your vehicle isn’t suited for the conditions. However, our Williston service center prioritizes your safety, which is why we strongly encourage you to prepare your vehicle for the winter through automotive service. Of course, certain measures like properly defrosting and defogging your vehicle’s windows…