2021 Jeep Cherokee Interior
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee is a formidable compact SUV, even when pitted against competitors like the Toyota RAV4. Its known for its rugged nature, bold styling, and its 4×4 prowess. But while others in Stanley and Watford City may gawk at the exterior of your shiny new Jeep, you’ll be riding high on luxury inside the feature-packed and roomy 2021 Jeep Cherokee interior. What awaits you inside this one-of-a-kind Jeep cabin? Read on below to find out, or contact us at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge anytime by calling 701-577-1111 to schedule a test drive.
Jeep Cherokee Dimensions & Space
You want room to carry your crew around Dickinson, not to mention extra space leftover for luggage and groceries. Otherwise, you probably wouldn’t be shopping for an SUV, right? If so, then you’ll love the Jeep Cherokee interior dimensions, which leave plenty of room to stretch out on long trips or accommodate extra stuff on short errand runs:
- Interior passenger volume: Up to 128 cubic feet
- Interior cargo volume: Up to 54.7 cubic feet
- Front legroom: 41.1 inches
- Rear legroom: 40.3 inches
- Front headroom: 39.4 inches
- Rear headroom: 38.5 inches
Adding to the practical nature of the new Jeep Cherokee interior are standard 60/40 split-folding rear seats, which you can use to expand the Jeep Cherokee cargo space exponentially. Plus, if that weren’t enough, there are also several in-floor cargo storage areas you can use to hide valuables or stash items in a pinch on-the-go in Billings.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Amenities
From an available CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof, to niceties like heated and ventilated front seats, there’s nearly no end to the Jeep Cherokee interior upgrades you can experience. Here are some noteworthy customer favorites:
- Heated Steering Wheel: Stay warm during colder months and frigid mornings with an available Jeep Cherokee heated steering wheel.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Cozy up in your Jeep Cherokee interior with heated seats or cool down with ventilated seats; either scenario is an option when you choose a Cherokee trim that’s equipped with heated and ventilated front seats.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control: Dual-zone climate control is great. So is automatic climate control. Dual-zone automatic climate control? That’s next-level. And it’s available in the 2021 Jeep Cherokee interior!
- Alpine® Premium Audio System: The complexity of symphonies and bumping bass of R&B alike are best-appreciated on a hi-fi sound system like the Alpine® premium audio system available on select Cherokee trims.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Technologies
Tons of available technologies enhance the experience of being inside a Jeep Cherokee interior. Here are just a few worth mentioning:
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi HotSpot capabilities
- Jeep® Skill for Amazon Alexa available
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
Explore the Jeep Cherokee Interior at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
Now that you’ve read more about the Jeep Cherokee dimensions, interior amenities, and cargo space, we invite you to experience a Jeep Cherokee, inside and out, in person at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Conveniently located in Williston not far from Stanley, we’re happy to be your premier source for all things Jeep-related! Give us a call today at 701-577-1111 to book a test-drive appointment. Otherwise, check out our new Cherokee inventory and value your trade online to be one step closer to the spacious new SUV of your dreams! Check out the 2021 Jeep Cherokee trim levels while you’re here!
More About Jeep Cherokee Features
Doesn’t it feel good to have options? Let us help you secure an SUV designed to keep up with your active, modern lifestyle. The new Jeep Cherokee has what you need from your next vehicle. This SUV looks great pulling up to your Stanley office, and is equipped for any weekend fun in Watford City…
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee is a formidable compact SUV, even when pitted against competitors like the Toyota RAV4. Its known for its rugged nature, bold styling, and its 4×4 prowess. But while others in Stanley and Watford City may gawk at the exterior of your shiny new Jeep, you’ll be riding high on luxury inside…
You know that the Jeep name is synonymous with quality and off-road ability. But when it comes to smaller Jeep offerings like the Cherokee SUV, what can you expect in fuel efficiency? That’s what we’re here to help you discover! So read on to learn more about the 2021 Jeep Cherokee fuel economy specs and…