2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2020 RAM 1500 continues the tradition of its segment-leading predecessors in providing exceptional performance and handling along with an impressive and stylish interior that allows this truck to be at home on both the job site and when out to dinner in the evening. Add to that the RAM 1500 mpg numbers with the 3.0L EcoDiesel as high as 22 mpg city and 32 mpg highway, and we’ve got a winning combination!
2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage Figures
The 2020 RAM 1500 is available with multiple engine configurations that offer varied fuel economy specifications to Stanley drivers. Let’s dive into at the details:
- 3.6L PENTASTAR® V6 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway/22 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway/22 combined
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway/17 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway/17 combined
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway/19 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway/19 combined
- 3.0L ECODIESEL V6 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway/26 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 21 mpg city/29 mpg highway/24 combined
Clearly, the all-new EcoDiesel engine and RAM 1500 eTorque mild-hybrid powertrains deliver impressive fuel economy performance that has become so popular in the Watford City area. And with the addition of the Multifunction Tailgate and a towing capacity of up to 12,750 pounds, the RAM 1500 is a solid purchase.
What Makes The 2020 RAM 1500 So Fuel Efficient?
There are several factors that contribute to the excellent RAM 1500 gas mileage performance:
- eTorque Mild Hybrid System– a 48 volt battery-powered, belt-driven motor-generator provides added performance, efficiency towing capacity and driveability
- TorqueFlite® 8-speed Automatic Transmission – optimized shift changes to maximize efficiency and performance
- A Class-Exclusive Active Front Air Dam – as the truck reaches 30 mph, an air dam extends downwards reducing drag, therefore increasing fuel economy
- Addition of 3.0L Ecodiesel Engine – the new 2020 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel 4×2 provides 32 mpg on the highway and 29 mpg for 4×4 models and its range exceeds 1,000 miles per fill-up
Choose a 2020 RAM 1500 Truck Today!
Dickinson area drivers have learned through experience that when they are looking for the best deal on any new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or RAM vehicle, that Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge is the premium place to shop. Search our extensive inventory of RAM trucks, determine your monthly payments using our convenient online calculator, and then apply for your loan financing online! Once you’ve chosen a model that fits your needs, contact us at your convenience to arrange a test drive!
Learn More at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge
The 2020 RAM 1500 continues the tradition of its segment-leading predecessors in providing exceptional performance and handling along with an impressive and stylish interior that allows this truck to be at home on both the job site and when out to dinner in the evening. Add to that the RAM 1500 mpg numbers with the…
If you’re looking for a well-balanced 4×4 sports-utility vehicle that is a beast on and off Stanley roads, you’re probably already searching for a Jeep Wrangler for sale in Williston. What we want to emphasize here at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge is that the Jeep Grand Cherokee is versatile; the Grand Cherokee offers safe rides for the kids…
Just how much can a Ram 1500 tow? When you choose the right configuration and the model is properly equipped, the 2019 Ram 1500 delivers a maximum towing capacity of 12,750 pounds, earning it the best-in-class V8 towing capability among light-duty pickup trucks. On top of this stellar towing capacity, the all-new Ram 1500 improves…