2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The 2020 RAM 1500 continues the tradition of its segment-leading predecessors in providing exceptional performance and handling along with an impressive and stylish interior that allows this truck to be at home on both the job site and when out to dinner in the evening. Add to that the RAM 1500 mpg numbers with the 3.0L EcoDiesel as high as 22 mpg city and 32 mpg highway, and we’ve got a winning combination!
2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage Figures
The 2020 RAM 1500 is available in multiple trims with multiple engine configurations that offer varied fuel economy specifications to Stanley drivers. Let’s dive into at the details:
- 3.6L PENTASTAR® V6 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway/22 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway/22 combined
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway/17 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway/17 combined
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway/19 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway/19 combined
- 3.0L ECODIESEL V6 ENGINE
- Fuel Economy (4X2): 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway/26 combined
- Fuel Economy (4X4): 21 mpg city/29 mpg highway/24 combined
Clearly, the all-new EcoDiesel engine and RAM 1500 eTorque mild-hybrid powertrains deliver impressive fuel economy performance that has become so popular in the Watford City area. And with the addition of the Multifunction Tailgate and a towing capacity of up to 12,750 pounds, the RAM 1500 is a solid purchase.
What Makes The 2020 RAM 1500 So Fuel Efficient?
There are several factors that contribute to the excellent RAM 1500 gas mileage performance:
- eTorque Mild Hybrid System– a 48 volt battery-powered, belt-driven motor-generator provides added performance, efficiency towing capacity and driveability
- TorqueFlite® 8-speed Automatic Transmission – optimized shift changes to maximize efficiency and performance
- A Class-Exclusive Active Front Air Dam – as the truck reaches 30 mph, an air dam extends downwards reducing drag, therefore increasing fuel economy
- Addition of 3.0L Ecodiesel Engine – the new 2020 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel 4×2 provides 32 mpg on the highway and 29 mpg for 4×4 models and its range exceeds 1,000 miles per fill-up
Choose a 2020 RAM 1500 Truck Today!
Dickinson area drivers have learned through experience that when they are looking for the best deal on any new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or RAM vehicle, that Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge is the premium place to shop. Search our extensive inventory of RAM trucks, determine your monthly payments using our convenient online calculator, and then apply for your loan financing online! Once you’ve chosen a model that fits your needs, contact us at your convenience to arrange a test drive!
Have a warning light on your dashboard? Learn what it means with Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
Learn More at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge
When you properly equip it, the new 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is more than capable of towing up to 7,200 pounds. The amount your Grand Cherokee will tow depends largely on the trim and options you choose, though. Learn more about the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity, engine choices, and more below! Then, if…
The Jeep Wrangler is well known for being one of the most capable vehicles on Watford City roads. It’s also known for its stunningly rugged square exterior and funky color choices and limited edition models. Yes, the Wrangler proves a new SUV need not sacrifice style in the name of substance or off-road-ability. But what does…
The new 2020 RAM 1500 is one of the most capable (and most refined) new full-size trucks on Stanley roads today. What’s more, it’s one of the most customizable new trucks, too. That’s in large part thanks to its many available trim levels. At Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge, we want you to make an informed decision when it…