2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior Features
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee is here and it’s ready to take you on your next adventure in Williston. Whether you’re looking for a way to upgrade your commute or find the road less traveled, the Jeep Cherokee has everything you need. The Jeep Cherokee interior comes with the comfort and convenience to make your drive in Stanley easier than ever. Take a peek inside the Jeep Cherokee with Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge, then contact us to set up a test drive!
Jeep Cherokee: Dimensions & Space
When you’re looking to go on vacation in Watford City, you’re looking to travel in comfort. With a spacious interior coupled with split-folding seats, the Jeep Cherokee interior has all the room you need for cargo, luggage, and your friends.
- Up to 128 cubic feet of interior passenger volume.
- Up to 54.7 cubic feet of interior cargo volume
Customize your interior with the 60/40 split-folding rear seats to optimize your passenger and cargo space. You can also store valuable items using hidden floor cargo spaces and secure stowing spots.
Jeep Cherokee: Comfort Features
The Jeep Cherokee doesn’t just want to transport you to your Dickinson destination, it wants to help you experience the journey as well. Take advantage of the available CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof to see the city and the great outdoors like never before. See more of the Jeep Cherokee interior features below and experience the comfort of home in your Jeep Cherokee:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control: Set your desired temperature and have peace of mind that your passengers will be comfortable wherever they happen to sit.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: No one likes being uncomfortable, stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer with heated and ventilated seats.
- Heated Steering Wheel: No more heavy gloves or holding your hands over the vents to stay warm this winter, keep your fingers comfortable and frost-bite free with your heated steering wheel.
- Memory Settings: Save your seat, radio, and mirror settings to your preferences so you can have a comfortable ride every time.
Jeep Cherokee: Technology Features
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee is meant to take you on the road less traveled, but not away from what matters most to you. Stay connected with the Jeep Cherokee interior cutting-edge technology, including UConnect® and Jeep® Skill. See more of the available features for the Jeep Cherokee inside below:
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Jeep® Skill for Amazon Alexa available
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi HotSpot capabilities
Explore the Jeep Cherokee Inside at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Are you ready to upgrade your Billings commute? Stop into Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge to browse the Cherokee trims and available features. Our team can answer any questions you may have about the Jeep Cherokee interior and how it compares to that of the Jeep Compass. We’ll set you up on a test drive and help you apply for financing and value your trade-in. Find the Cherokee that’s perfect for you today!
More From Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge
The Jeep Compass is one of the most popular small SUVs for sale in the greater Williston area, let alone one of the most popular Jeep SUVs sold here at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Why is that? Compared to the Jeep Cherokee, another favorite, the Jeep Compass is cheaper and smaller, yet still manages to offer impressive capabilities…
Want to know all about the 2021 RAM 1500 weight? If you’ve been asking yourself, “How much does the RAM 1500 weigh?” then this is the piece for you. The RAM 1500 weight stretches from 4,798 pounds to up to 5,372 pounds when unloaded. But that’s not all. Looking at its Gross Vehicle Weight…
Looking for a roomy and rugged midsize SUV for sale or lease around Williston that’s also refined & well-appointed? The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has what you’re looking for out of your next vehicle! Don’t believe us? If there’s any truth to the saying “it’s what’s on the inside that counts,” then the Jeep…