2020 Jeep Cherokee Configurations
A longtime favorite SUV pick among Stanley and Watford City drivers, the Jeep Cherokee was included among U.S. News and World Report’s list of compact SUVs for 2019. For the 2020 model year, the new Jeep Cherokee is equally impressive. What makes the Cherokee stand out from the competition in Williston? Among other things, the Jeep Cherokee configurations! Whether you’re considering a Jeep Cherokee 4×4 or FWD model, there’s a perfect Grand Cherokee trim level for you! Learn more with Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge.
Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels: An Overview
Each of the seven available 2020 Jeep Cherokee trim levels is available with your choice of either AWD or FWD, giving you 13 different new Cherokee iterations. That’s not all, though. The Cherokee is also available in three different engines. Now you can begin to imagine the possibilities when you choose this SUV over other choices and understand why it’s so popular! Plus, with fuel efficiency rankings ranging from 21 mpg to 31 mpg, the Cherokee is every bit as efficient as it is powerful and customizable. Here is an overview of Cherokee configurations for your convenience:
- Latitude – $25,740 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Plus – $27,395 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Altitude – $28,390 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Lux – $30,145 starting MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Upland – $28,675 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- North Edition – $31,800 starting MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Limited – $31,350 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® – $34,505 MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- High Altitude – $33,145 MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
Looking for the most premium Jeep compact SUV for sale near Dickinson? The Cherokee High Altitude might be right for you. Want off-road capability? The Cherokee Trailhawk® is probably a good pick. Looking for maximum value and efficiency? Choose the Cherokee Latitude.
Jeep Cherokee Features & Accessories
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee configurations are packed with standard and available safety features, infotainment technologies, and other interior conveniences. Below is just a highlight of the available features by trim level that you will find at your Jeep dealership:
- Latitude – 6-way manual driver’s seat, Uconnect® 4 infotainment with a standard 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Latitude Plus – Power 8-way driver’s seat, CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Altitude – 18-inch wheels, your choice of 10 eye-catching exterior colors
- Latitude Lux – 6-speaker sound system, premium leather-trimmed seating surfaces & heated front seats, ambient LED interior lighting for extra appeal
- Upland – 17-inch Black Noise aluminum wheels, bold front fascia, and rear design, matte black tow hooks, Black Noise Jeep badging with unique Desert Sky Blue accent
- North Edition – Upgraded Uconnect® infotainment with an 8.4-inch touchscreen display, 8-way power driver’s seat, available driver aids include Blind-Spot and Cross-Path Detection, all-terrain tires add more off-road ability
- Limited – Exterior mirrors with memory and turn signals, heated front seats, 8.4-inch touchscreen interface and more add extra luxury
- High Altitude –19-inch wheels, Uconnect® 4C NAV get you where you need to go
- Overland – Heated second-row seats, 9-speaker sound system, ambient LED interior lighting add extra appeal
Find Your New Jeep Cherokee at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Ready to see how you can take your Watford City adventures and Dickinson commutes to the next level with one of the new Jeep Cherokee configurations? Check out the new Cherokee for sale at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge today! Explore our new Jeep inventory online first. Then, contact us to set up a test drive. We look forward to assisting you!
Learn More at Ryan Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Shop for a New RAM Truck While hard work is irreplaceable, sometimes it’s better to work smarter. By utilizing a RAM work truck, you can maximize both capability and productivity on the jobsite. Why are RAM trucks so popular on the job and on the road? Our Williston dealership is here to tell you more….
Shop for a New Jeep If you’re an adventurous driver who’s looking to take the road less traveled, you need a vehicle that can deliver – that’s where Jeep comes in. Our Jeep dealer in Williston is here to dive into why this brand has been an off-road staple for so many years, and will…
Schedule Service A stark shift in temperature can compromise performance if your vehicle isn’t suited for the conditions. However, our Williston service center prioritizes your safety, which is why we strongly encourage you to prepare your vehicle for the winter through automotive service. Of course, certain measures like properly defrosting and defogging your vehicle’s windows…